Saturday 31 January 2015

QUIKR NXT


Quikr, it is! The one word to all your worries, you wonder why I am saying that. Well because Quikr is here, there and everywhere. From shopping to matrimony looking, from education to the gadget addiction, Quikr has its wings spread across and like a branch of a tree, Quikr is also here, with different features and different benefits to offer to each one of us. 

I have been using Quikr for quite a while now and also recommended the same to my family members, especially my Mother.I remember how upset she would get, each time we would call the local scrap dealer to our place to take away the old radio and video recorder sets, from old laptops to cupboards. She always used to get disheartened with the price the dealer would quote and very conveniently would say “Mam, this is all a waste now, what will you do with this, this price is fine”; with a very heavy heart my mother would discard the stuff and then later crib about how we gathered money to buy it then and now are selling it for dirt cheap price. 

All thanks to Quikr, my mother is now content with posting ads online and getting appropriate deals for the products that she wishes to discard. Off late she has also learnt to post my images on matrimony services offered by Quikr; (I wonder, why did I make her so tech-savy; or rather was it her strategy to learn all this and one day post me online :-P) 

So guys Quikr is a loyal and the most royal site that me and family have been using. I am sure many of you out there agree with this.And to add to the brand loyalty and increase its popularity, Quikr has come up with more features to woo its consumers and add to the list of new customers. Quikr is now here with a great feature, which is the Quikr NXT. I am all excited to use this feature of Quikr and experience what the company has to offer. But before I even use it, I genuinely want to applaud Quikr for its great initiative and going that extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction and on the competitor front a global transformation. Way to go Quikr, you truly deserve an applaud for this one! I am sure you all are question mark on this, as to why am I so content with this new initiative of Quikr, well folks I have all the valid reasons to and here is how it goes.

First and indeed the most impressive one, is that Quikr NXT gives you that option to ensure you have your privacy well maintained and that your number is not public to all creatures. This one is my personal favorite, especially being the counterpart of the males, this particular feature has given me that extra security that I need, to ensure I don’t have people calling and harassing me unnecessarily.

Next on my list is the Quikr Chat history, this one yet again deserves to be the second on my list. 
With growing work pressure and hardly any time to yourself, does one really get a chance to remember or recollect what conversation you have had with the callers whom you contact on Quikr. I am sure none of would have such a sharp memory or rather at least I don’t and I am thankful to Quikr NXT to listening to my plea. With the option of chat history I can now have access to price quotes and all chat conversations that I have had. I love this feature.

Last on my list, is the option that Quikr has given you or rather made you in position of power by enabling the Chat feature, is that you can contact buyers or sellers at a time of your convenience or rather from anywhere, because I am sure one can secretly chat even in the meeting room but will be questioned, if on a call outside the room. And so, with the Quikr NXT I can now contact my dealers on the move, without having those long conversations and increasing my phone bill.

These are a few of my personal favorite features of Quikr NXT. I would urge you all to stop getting fooled by your local scrap dealers, because they are doing you no good and with Quikr NXT at least it’s all good. 

Go check out the site now : http://www.quikr.com/

This post is part of Quikr NXT in association with IndiBlogger.





No comments:

Post a Comment