Friday 23 January 2015

CUPID GAMES 2015

Love, and the celebration of love begins with Valentine’s Day. While some places allow you to freely celebrate this celebration of love, while the others try to impose restriction as much as they can. They restrict the free expression of the most purest feeling of human life. They call it by the name of Valentine’s Day and I simply call it love.

I wonder sometimes though, that do we really need to celebrate the feeling of love only on this particular day and yes comes the answer instantly. Not because we are short of days, but only because this day holds that special significance and history is to be blamed for this.
The day, begins with colors of red and pink for all, for the ones who are in love, they need no cloth to color them red, as they naturally glow with the color in red. The color which symbolizes love. From colleges to work places, from streets to the gift galleries, one sees the spirit of love at all-time high on this day.

Well, with this I must confess that my feelings are also at all-time high this year as I am going to be proposing to my crush this Valentine. I have a few things planned for her specially and not something huge is what I will say. My idea comes from the typical romantic movies and also considering the fact that my crush is a huge romantic movie buff. Keeping all this in mind, I have planned a date on a roof top terrace of a restaurant for the two of us, where I am going to have the DJ play her favorite song. This will be then followed by a chariot ride at the gateway and this is where I am going to go down on my knees and pull out a ring for her. Although I may get a little squeezed there, considering my height and weight and the narrow chariot cage, but I cannot think of anything more romantic than this, which is straight out of a romantic movie.

So, this is what I have planned for my crush this Valentine and am truly nervous about this. They say Pyaar Kiya toh Darna kya and so do I, because guys love is not a feeling to hide, it is rather that phase of your life, where everything seems to be perfect. The reason being because love is such a pure feeling and such a strong emotion. An emotion that can even kill hatred and win over the sad hearts.


All I can say is, this Valentine let your true feelings out and enjoy the most romantic and best phase of your life with your loved one. Because Pyaar Kiya toh Darna kya!

This post in part of IndiBlogger Happy Hour contest - Closeup Cupid Games 2015, take a look at the link http://cupidgames.closeup.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment