Saturday 31 January 2015

THINGS THAT DEFINE ME

This post is a part of #UseYourAnd activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette Venus

Well, everything right from my dressing to my clothes pressing, from my cheek dimple to the forehead pimple, from my caring nature to my attractive and eye catchy feature, everything contributes equally to defining my personality and defining just me as a person.

 So, when one asks me what defines me as a person, I simply answer; it’s me and entire personality, my very existence defines me, me being a woman defines me, me being a mother defines me, me being a housewife defines me, me being a sister , a wife, a friend to someone, all of this define me and my personality. Folks every little factor contributes to the making of (you); you as a person, you as a human being.

If I was to describe myself in one word, I would just say, that being a woman describes me the best, a woman of substance. We as woman go through so much in life, from a phase of being a daughter, to being a sister, from being a wife to a mother, aren’t all these phases of my life, enough to define me.

Yet again, if you ask this to any woman, she would answer this as simply, motherhood is the best thing that has happened to me and being a mother completes me as a person. And hence I would also go by the same saying   For me I am at a stage of my life, where I am still to experience all these phases of my life and I am looking forward to welcome each phase. Being at a home, where you see your mother managing everything so impeccably, I believe truly in being a reflection of my mother and being a woman of great substance, who can balance all her relations with utmost care and harmony. And this defines me!

No comments:

Post a Comment