Wednesday 14 January 2015

WE ARE CELEBRATING!

Yes, celebration or what plans were the only two things that I heard towards the end of the year. Because after all we are humans right, we let go off things. Think again! Or is it that we let off things that don’t affect us in any manner directly? The bitter truth it is! Yes we are living in a society where nothing is for free, and that we are here only to protect ourselves and our loved ones. There exists no place for humanity in our society.

Guys, are we dying each day? Are human beings so selfish and cruel that they cannot think of anybody apart than themselves? Is the human inside us dying and we not treating it by visiting the doctor? I just get one answer to all these questions, well yes humanity is not dead still, it is hidden there deep inside us , just that we need to be able to pull it out an get it in the open, but I see some resistance there. Resistance and fear at the same time, for people taking advantage of your god side and ruining you.

But I still say, don’t let the human inside you die. We need this in our society, as only few of us have this oxygen mask left and cannot let it go away. Remember if this dies, the world will come crashing down, for there will be no respect for each other’s feelings, emotions, religions, etc.  Those few of you who have it out there, please listen to my plea and don’t let humanity die.

You are wondering now, what makes me cry with the humanity song so much and why am I placing emphasis on not letting it die. I have an answer to your question and the answer is this that, we humans have become so selfish and have gone so ahead in winning the dog’s race that we are here only to pull each one down and that there is no space for a person who does not belong to you.
I witness this everywhere, from schools to colleges, from work place to social gatherings, from temples to medical centers, the discrimination is seen in the open and with no shame. After all this trouble that is prevailing in our society, we are yet celebrating and finding a reason to celebrate. What for is my question? Celebration of being divided with religion boundaries, celebration of brutal killings of the innocent children in Pakistan, celebration of a women being raped.

Wake up people, what are we celebrating for? Question this to yourself and give me one valid reason why should you celebrate New Year? I know it’s gone and is passé and that my blog post holds no relevance now, however my freedom to expression is still alive and I will do that till I cannot awaken my society. Guys, lets feel the pain of a mother who is at the graveyard holding her only hope and child’s body, lets feel the pain of a girl, who was out with her friends to party, but did not know that she will be roped by a gang of men and be raped there in the open, lets again feel the pain of an orphan child who has lost both his parents in a bomb blast. I say feel the pain and feel it to an extent where you witness the drops that roll down your cheeks or till you are chocked and have nothing to speak.

For some the year 2015 marked the millennium year, while for others it gave nothing but just another fear. While some of us look at the year with full of opportunities and reasons of joy, while the others still live with the brutal killing of the boy.


I am not trying to be pessimistic or negative as I many sound, all I am trying to create is a reason to celebrate, as it is still not found.

No comments:

Post a Comment