Saturday 14 March 2015

WE ARE TOGETHER IN THIS JOURNEY

How easy it is to be optimistic? How easy it is to always be all positive and to be all happy? What does it take to take all things positively? Life is a learning curve. Life has various lessons to teach. It is for us to learn from life, it is for us to embark the good things that life has to offer us. It for us to learn from our mistakes and come up every time there we fail.  It is we who have to learn that failure is a stepping stone to success and we have to rise each time we fall. We need to understand that every day brings up a new challenge and a fresh start. One must make the fullest use of life. We need to take every aspect with pride and optimism. We need to learn the art of never giving up, of positivity and of optimism from life.

 This is my story of optimism. It is about how my sisters give me a hope to achieve and live or rather realize my dream.
My sister have always been there for me and this goes in the toughest of times as well. She in the true sense has always been with me through my thick and thin.
 I had failed in my prelim test for my boards. I wanted to keep quiet and bury the facts. I didn't want anybody at home to know about this because I thought they would look down at me and maybe even make fun of me. I didn't want to have that failure tag attached to me, no that’s not how I liked it.
My sister noticed that I was upset and she made earnest efforts to ask what it was. Initially being afraid of what example I was setting for my younger sister my failing in an examination, I didn't open up. She then recited to me a self-made story about her being in trouble and wanting me to intervene. That is when I could not resist and wanted to help her in all means. That is how she allowed me to let my heart down to her. I also shared about my school results with her. I told her about how I had failed. She didn't make fun of me, she didn't even think that I was setting a bad example for her. She instead inspired me to face the problem and work on it rather than shying away. She told to me that by shying away from my failure, I was setting a wrong example for her and not by failing.
It is because of my little sister that I not only cleared my board exams but also ranked first in school, I got placed in a good MBA college and now I am a banker and a correct example that I wanted to be.

The learning is to deal with the problem #together and not to hesitate in sharing with the one you trust. Today I share all my day to day expressions with her and she does the same.

Do check out the link below : https://housing.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment