Monday 23 March 2015

Nakhare Wala Nashta

Nakhare Wala Nashta it is for me at Guptaji’s place. Well I am
a food lover and I can eat almost at any time of the day without any regrets of
putting on those extra calories. I am a person who loves food to an extent that
I can literally get into an argument or fight with someone for my food, well
that is how crazy I am about food. Being a food lover is no harm and one must
appreciate all types of food, as it is a creation of someone genius for sure,
and what better way than having to eat it! With the fact of accepting the title
of being a food hogger and Bukhad as they call me sweetly in my group, I must
also accept that I ensure that eat some healthy food as well. As much as I much
and die of junk food and all the road side food, I also ensure I give my body
the required nutrients by enjoying and relishing on some healthy food. Be it my
early morning breakfast or my evening time snacks, I ensure I take on to some
healthy food.

My idea of food has always been having spicy yet tasty food
and hence my preference and my selection or rather to say it in a better
manner, to self-invite myself to Gupta Ji’s place would be to have the Nakhre
Wala Nashta. Well now this sounds so much like me and matches so well to my
personality as well. That is just one reason for me to go to Gupta Ji’s place
but rather the most important one is because the recipe of the Nashta has all
the ingredients that I love the most. To name the Nakhre Wala Nashta better, we
call it the Chapatti Cornflakes Chivda. I am not at all a sweet lover and hence
I completely love this one. The Chapatti Cornflakes Chivda has a proper mix of
all spices like the green chilli, adding to the flavour are the mustard seeds, along
with some curry leaves. Well to add on to the yummy recipe are peanuts and
fried daria dal, which also ensure good health nutrients. Peanut gives the
cornflakes a crisp and some spice to the recipe. This cornflakes is a perfect
combination of having some healthy meal and also ensuring that your taste buds
are not upset with the regular and boring meals. To add on the recipe is the
fact that it has chapatti included in the cornflakes, which makes it filling
and healthy at the same time and also helps me stay away from mu junk food diet
for a pretty long time. Well, I am eagerly looking forward to enjoy this recipe
at GuptaJi’s place. I totally recommend you all to try it as well, also don’t forget
to check below link.


No comments:

Post a Comment