Sunday 22 March 2015

HAPPINESS IS FOOD


Happiness is equivalent to Food! Amused are you? Well don’t be, I am a food lover and honestly there is nothing more than food that can make me happy. When I saw this on Indi blogger this morning, that one needs to share their story of happiness or things that bring happiness, I had a million thoughts in my mind first, right from my little nephew to playing badminton, to cycling to partying with friends but then if I really had to rethink on this, I instantly thought to myself, every time I am out, what do I enjoy doing the most or what is that I cannot resist. And then the brain struck its correct chord and promptly came the answer, food it is!

Yes, truly it is for me, I love food and it brings that million dollar smile on my happiness that probably no one can do. I mean, when I am upset, I like to go out and eat so that I am refreshed and with some good food in my tummy I can get away with the bad mood zone. Yet again when I am
happy, I crave for some more happiness and then I think of food again.  Because happiness is nothing if you don’t enjoy a good meal. Yet again, when I am out with family, be it any occasion family 
get together or wedding celebration or just random birthdays, it is the food that is ultimately that satisfies me in every manner. Honestly every time I am invited for a wedding or a birthday party, the very thought of food gets me excited and there comes a spontaneous reply, I am in for this!

Well, I am food lover as I mentioned earlier and be it any food, from junk to home food, I and my tummy are happy with the fact that we are going to be energized with some good food. To be more honest, I enjoy the road side junk food, right from enjoying that plate of pani puri in the lane below my house, to having a burger with my little sister and also I must mention, I have to bear her boring long conversations of college, not that don’t give her a download of my office gossips. :-p

Be it a long chat with my dear friends or just normal bitching conversations, it is always food that has constantly been part of my life and my journey and hence considering all loyalty food has showered upon me, I hereby declare food to be my soul partner and declare it with a winner award for ultimate happiness in my life. Food you have been the best thing in my life and I truly thank you for being a reason for bringing that smile on my face, in good and bad times.


Do check out the latest TVC by Coca - Cola




No comments:

Post a Comment