Friday 6 March 2015

Pampers Baby Dry Pants for happy mornings

Here’s a thought often
we hear want we want to, what is loud but who really cares of the unsaid or
speechless.


Ever since I saw my
sister’s birth I thought to give her the best, all the comfort.
When I saw her laugh
that earned me thousands, it is priceless, but tears in her eyes turned my
world upside down, I can’t just see her cry. When at play when hungry when sleep
all meant a lot.
I did all that called
for to ensure her be healthy and happy but what went unnoticed was when she was
at sleep and so was the family I had made a promise to resolve that.

She cried because she
was not at ease, I could feel the pain then and that is how a mother is,
although I am her sister by relation and laws of society but in the true sense I
feel I am a mother to her, for I have bought her up and felt the pain, when she
has been in pain. I have danced with joy when she has danced with happiness. I still
remember when she was young and cried in the night, with the discomfort she
faced due to wetness. It is important that a child sleeps well, because only
then the morning of the child is happy and joyful. It helps the child be active
and playful. A healthy and playful child catches attention of all and as a
mother it is your duty to ensure that your child is always joyful and happy.

A night’s sleep
ensures that the child is up fresh and hence any discomfort in the night causes
the child a lot of discomfort and makes the child very cranky. If the child is
unhappy, ultimately the mother and the whole family is at unease. Early to bed,
and early to rise makes the man a healthy man and makes the man wise, the same
applies to the child, it makes the child healthy and wise and allows the child
to be by himself or herself.

A happy child brings
happiness to the home and makes the home bright and lively. Hence the child
must be well taken care of. To avoid any infections the child must be well
taken care of especially with the hygiene of the child. Nowadays there are a
lot of infections and diseases and with this it becomes very important to
ensure that the child is not sleeping in any discomfort especially in the
night. Therefore I totally agree and go by pampers which helps my child sleep
well and also ensures that my child is away from any infections and diseases. Because
a healthy child bring happiness to the home.

Do check the link and
video below:
http://www.rewardme.in/tag/Pampers














No comments:

Post a Comment