Monday 16 March 2015

HAPPY HAIR WITH GARNIER

Well Guys, here I am writing this post with a feeling which says; Happy Hair. I am sure you all are wondering, as to why I say that today. So well here is the answer to your questions; Garnier Triple Nutrition it is. Well Garnier promised to take care and it has truly lived up to the promise of taking care of my hair.

So, here is how it all started, I took up this challenge by Garnier, which very well promised to help me get rid of all my hair worries. To give you all a quick brief, my hair is on the curly side, and with curly hair there come certain unwanted guests, like dryness, split ends and frizzy hair. I have always struggled to manage my hair and get them in shape. In fact every time I went to the salon, I was always told to cut down on the length to avoid split ends, sometimes to an extent that I have pleaded to the hair stylist to cut minimum length.
Honestly, nothing has really worked on my hair, from cutting off my split ends to changing shampoos to oil application, nothing has worked on my hair and I have always disliked my hair. Although people say I have the best curls, but there is a lot of serum and ironing that goes behind maintaining them.

So, well this is my story of my hair and when I got to know about the Garnier challenge, I was not quite excited, as many brands have promised the best results but there has been no respite. So I took this up like any other challenge and bothered little. It was only after 15 days of application of the amazing shampoo and conditioner that I noticed some positive results. I personally felt that my hair was smoother and manageable.

With absolutely no application of serum and no dryers, I felt my hair was still in place. I was amazed to see these results and went on using the shampoo and here I am today, after using Garnier for a good 3 weeks writing my review about the amazing product. Let me tell you Garnier has lived up to the promise and has made my hair so beautiful that I am totally in love with them.
I now feel my hair is stronger, with very little hair fall, which I blame on the pollution in the city. I see no split ends and tough and dry hair, in fact my hair shines and just recently when I was out with my friends I was complimented for the amazing smell and style of my hair. I do very little now and yet my hair is in place, it feels good.

All thanks to garnier, I am now able to get away with the heating machines which have left my hair damaged. On the contrary my hair is now well kept and I can now see the styling done on my hair. My hair has natural curls which are well prominent and look beautiful. I really take this opportunity to thank Garnier for doing this to my hair and making my hair happy hair.

Garnier you truly took care!

2 comments:

  1. This realtor is popular for donation the most reasonable property cost in the bazaar. Samridhi Grand Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice in sequence about Real Estate
    Click here for more information on ats allure

    ReplyDelete