Friday 27 February 2015

GET A BETTER CAR WITH QUIKR NXT!

Quikr NXT, the one stop destination for all your queries now. Yes Quikr it is. Now you can post a free ad on Quikr from almost anywhere at the click of a button. From buying to selling to quirking one can do it all. With the growing technology, isn’t it important that each one of us is also upgraded to the latest advancements? All thanks to Quikr, we are able to live up to the latest technology developments and are part of now the globalized or rather mobilized world.

Quikr has been one of my favorite online selling site and now buying too. It is one of the best one indeed. Quikr has always ensured the best for its customers and has enabled hassle free buying and selling for its customers. Not just that Quikr NXT has truly been a blessing considering the fact that one is shifting places or just relocating temporarily; from furniture to cars; from laptop accessories to real estate services, Quikr provides you with all.

Let me share one such recent experience that I have had with Quikr NXT, it is as early as last year towards the end, that my car started to worry me with constant issues with its engine. I took it to places from repair shops to posh showrooms but looks like the car had a destination set, which was Quikr. So while sitting online in office one day, I decided to put up specs of my car on Quikr NXT and within minutes, I mean literally minutes, I get a chat pop up from a prospective buyer asking for more details and car pictures. I instantly decided to help him with all, without wasting absolutely any time on those lengthy calls. Well I got more enquires the same day and within a short span of 15 days I got rid of my old Honda and got myself a second hand Ertiga. Ok this is what I call a deal, a deal with absolute profit!

Selling things has never been so simple, but with Quikr one has to stop worrying because Quikr NXT takes care of all your worries. One of the best feature is the chat option which helps you take control of your privacy completely. I am truly in love with Quikr NXT. Well that’s not all Quikr NXT has rather surprised me this year with my Ertiga, as I said selling was easy with Quikr, being on the other side of the table, which is buying my new vehicle wasn’t any difficult either, in fact it was amazing being able to experience both aspects of Quikr NXT selling and buying.

So, I followed the same process of contacting sellers and it was an amazing experience, as the sellers were instantly available and ensured that I could view every detail of the car on my handset, thanks to the picture sharing facility with Quikr NXT. Well this is my experience with the Quikr NXT, I am certain to have more such. Thanks Quikr NXT for doing a great job. Quikr NXT has truly transformed the Indian classified market!

Do check out the link : http://www.quikr.com/.

This post is part of IndiBlogger HappyHour campaign in association with Quikr NXT.


No comments:

Post a Comment