Friday 20 February 2015

HAPPY HAIR ?

Tried it all, nothing works, for my hair refuses to budge! Like most girls, even I have issues with my hair, to an extent that I sometimes feel going bald. My hair has always been on the rough and dry side, with of course split ends adding to it. And to be very frank I have never liked my hair, because it has never liked me either.

I suffer from the bad hair day’s problem very often, so often that it occurs almost 2 -3 times in a week, and with no option left I am forced to tie my hair into a bun. Bun, makes me feel older than my age and I hate it when people say; leave your hair open. It is only me from within who understands what it is to leave my hair open.

I wish I had hair, which was easy to manage or at least god enough to let them stay away from a closed knot. I wish I did not have to waste hours in the salon to get that perfect hair do and that a breeze would wipe them all away. All I wish I had hair that would bounce in the air, with no split ends like dead roots of a tree and that my friends never teased me of not being able to set them free.
Well I have a wish list and I hope someday it comes true with Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition.
                                                                                                                                                
No to Spilt ends                                                                                                                                         No to Dry Hair
No to Frizzy Hair

I am all set to revive my hair and am hoping to have my wish list dream come soon. Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition will help my hair take the challenge and renew it to the hair I always wanted. 

All I can say is that Garnier will take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment