Monday 1 December 2014

HELLO DECEMBER :-D

And finally I am able to feel the winter breeze, the breeze that gets you all romantic and in a mushy mood. That’s what it is for most of us I believe. Well it’s a little different for me, I love winters and I enjoy the weekends during winters the most, as I get all the time to sleep and eat, which is my favorite past time. Trust me food makes me happy, it truly does. As you all have already read my previous posts and by now figured out that I am a big foodie, and how I can have a never ending list of outlets to visit. This reminds me  I haven’t  been able to share with you guys some new joints that are a must visit in my list, well I promise you will hear that soon from me in my next blog post.

So guys, coming back to the favorite season of the year for most of us and rather the much awaited one, yes it’s the winter. A season that brings in joy and happiness, a season that brings in a slight bit of sadness yet the other time around brings in hope.  The winter season brings in a feeling that gets you sinking because like all humans we too are so stuck up with what they say “ The Usual way” and accept no change in our routine. Sometimes I wonder why are we so anti changing elements, why is no change welcomed easily by us humans. Well the only answer to this I get each time is that we humans are really emotional fools, who believe that all that we possess now, will remain with us lifelong for little do we know “Our Going is certain”.

So the season brings in sadness only till the extent that we want to hold on to time, sometimes for the good, sometimes for the bad. We wonder most of the times, while at work or while on casual tea break that how did the month end so soon, my birthday is just few months away and while few discuss, I am still on the same pay. That’s what I mean when I say that we humans are stuck up sometimes, and want to hold on to what we certainly can never control “TIME”.

Well, this was rather one side of the coin as they say, the other side of this coin brings in lots of happiness and feeling of joy, the feeling of celebration and bringing in the new year with all resolution. The time to treat yourself with Christmas candies and all the secret santa goodies :-P this is what I look forward for the most.
   

So all you boring workaholics there; gear up to the season of joy and get away with that technical toy, which has made you a dull boy. Let’s all welcome this last month of the year with excitement and feeling of togetherness. Go be a secret santa and bring smile on a child’s face. Do it different this time, and make sure you live this last month for others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment