Tuesday 2 December 2014

RULING OVER FOOD


Namaste Dear Friend!

Well, you might be wondering what’s making me a regular blogger off late, let me be honest to you all, Well I have been quite Jobless these days, not that I have been kicked off my job, just that I have started utilizing time effectively and in a manner which gives me more time to myself and my interests.
So, as I had promised to all you food lovers there and also the non-food lovers I am back with a bang with my must visit list of food joints. This blog is actually a continuation of my previous post which read my first Love…yes by first love I mean my love for food.

Food I believe is a true friend to me, and guess for all of us in some manner or the other. Give a flash back to your thoughts and think of a time when food has not been your true friend in times when you were low and in times when there was happiness overflow. And hence to conclude I say…food my dear food you have been the bestie which has always been tasty (ok, I tried my best to rhyme this one…:-p)
Well I am not going to get you guys to say Oh crab, or even think of switching to another tab… ….
Here it is my list of food must haves!

1. Potato Hash Brown Burger@ Dunkin Donuts. Alright so I know many of you there hate me for posting this one, considering the controversies tagged with any food outlet which comes from overseas. But guys food, please don’t involve food with your political mind for once…I know we are called the dumping ground by the west for all that is a waste there , is a taste here. But in my defense I will only say; go grab one first and add some fruit punch to overcome the thirst.

2. Elco Chaat is something that I avoid giving a miss, so I will not say further because the food speaks for itself.

3. The third one on my must have list is Frankie @ Quality at linking road. So I recommend whenever you are out on the streets of Bandra picking up stuff and all the junk, don’t forget to stuff this one. I personally like the simple one and the best one rather “ Veg Cheese Frankie”.

      4. This one is for all you people who enjoy having a royal meal and this one truly is royal in every sense; the Thali at Rajdhani @ Crawford Market. One needs to skip breakfast and enjoy an early lunch in a lavish and king style way. I do feel guilty sometimes in indulging myself to such high in calorie meal yet I take it as no big deal.    
       
       5. Yet another one that brings the feeling yumm to my taste buds is the Cheese Penne Pasta at Bombay Blues. The cheese gets your mouth in all Grease.

      6. My recent addiction includes the fully malai marke loaded Lassi at Punjab sind. Now this one, you should find in all areas of town, their outlets are there all across the city. I suggest drop by and enjoy a Lassi and give a miss to your after food sweets.

       7. How can I forget to mention this one, me and my bestie have never missed out on this each time we are at Pizza Hut. Although I have a complaint, Pizza hut outlets around the city are very few, but if you are lucky to witness one. I recommend you to try the Cheese Tortilla with Jalapeno Dip. It’s great for starters.
      
      8. This one is for times when your system needs rest and is put to test. Well it is for times when you don’t want to load your stomach with heavy meals and paneer grills. You can enjoy a nice glass of mint leaf juice with honey @ Fellas in Khar and cool down your machine.

       9. The Boston Cupcakery, has this yumm boston cream pie…I don’t need to give you more details on this one, I believe the name says it all.... Well I still have so many places to share with all of you…but I don’t want to make this blog a promotional one, for all eatery joints. (I am not being paid to promote them nor am I given complementary meal L)
1     
       10. To complete my list let me add a few more joints, Persian Darbar is a good one to enjoy the late night dinner; the birdsong café is great for Sunday morning brunch; Barbeque Nation now called Bombay Barbeque is awesome to catch with old buddies over the prawn and veggie grills.


So that’s all guys, on my places to visit for food! Go and spend your weekend to any one of these places and spare some time to comment on what you liked the most. Thank you to all for reading this post, do give your suggestions and views.

No comments:

Post a Comment