Friday 28 November 2014

RANDOM WRITINGS #1 MY GOING IS CERTAIN


My going is certain, yet each night I go to bed with a thousand thoughts in mind and wake up with a list which reads “Things to Do”. They said it back in early days of school and nothing changed even in the management school, prepare a To Do List , it makes you a better Individual and helps you manage what I say is we are unknown to and as humans are unfamiliar to “TIME”.

When my going is certain, why do I have a list that reads each morning and reminders that hit my ears every hour, to pay off bills, to make those trips up the hills?  My going is certain yet I hold the bear so tight that hugs me every night. My going is certain and yet each day I am running around to reach first in the dog’s race. My going is certain and yet I dream of being a millionaire one day.

My going is certain and yet I do not realize that I am product of the almighty and that I too have an expiry date. My going is certain and yet I gamble each day to see what’s in my fate, for I have lost the trust in the supreme power who got me one day.

For the words of the almighty say, that none in this world are your own, and that nothing in this world is what you own, except that temporary name and fame.

My going is certain and yet each day I meet people and leave them what they say are ethics “KEEP IN TOUCH”. Little do I realize that this life given to me is also not my own. My going is certain and yet I make the promise to be by my loved ones for the rest of the life, for I am unknown to what is the fate of my own life.

My going is certain yet I fight with my sibling to get the side of the bed, which I feel gives me comfort, for little I realize that one day when I am gone, nothing that I have today will be part of me. And I am so ignorant to see the open arms that are calling out to me.

Little do I realize that relationships that I made are all temporary and that the only permanent one If I ever made was with God alone.





No comments:

Post a Comment