Wednesday 16 July 2014

MY FIRST LOVE

Ola!!

Guys, I am here with my next blog!

Hope you all read my first blog and have liked it. Here I am well motivated with your views on my blog with another one. This blog is about my old and the most loyal love, which I am sure you have guessed by now.
Yes, I am talking about the yummy cheese burst pizzas, the paneer wraps…and the ones that can never resist my taste bud, the donuts.and milkshakes. Well I am a food lover is what I have already written in my introductory blog; however my obsession for food is to such an extent, I’m sure none of you must have guessed it.
I have this weird hobby, or rather “to know it all” attitude, towards food and hence you see me collecting menu cards of all restaurants, where I go, or probably intend to go in the future. And to the surprise of my mother, I keep them in a folder, yes I mean it, I have organized all the restaurant menu cards collected by me a in folder (I got a new one, with more pockets recently, just so that I don’t run short of keeping my dear cards, and also to admit, with the fear, of having the cards lying at my study table, and my mother putting them in the bin. Although I am quite organized with the things that are valuable to me, my menu cards, hold no second place, I have them well kept as well.
You might be wondering, what do I do with these menu cards, (well I don’t collect them to sell it to the Bhangar guy, only to make little money) I collect the menu cards, only so that I have options, whenever we wish to eat out, or order food at home, and also, so that I am aware of the different menu’s and restaurants around. I have already mentioned my love for different types of food, and hence the search never dies, it’s a continuing process. I keep discovering new joints in and around my area and at times, would even shell out Rs. 200 only to go all the way to Malad, to satisfy my hunger from the only Falafel outlets at Infinity Mall, (which I heard is shut)

I am a junk food eater, although I do indulge myself into a Marawadi thali as well, which I guess is something that is very royal, trust me the Ghee that is poured in your parathas, will keep you running at the treadmill for hours. I have this dream to travel the world and try all the cuisines. And I’m sure I will fulfill this dream of mine, with the kind and ever pouring support of my family and friends.
My craze for hogging has always been there, but has more recently grown to cooking as well. Yes I plan to learn cooking, all different types of cuisines, so that I am never deprived of my very necessity or motto of living, which is food.

Well, I have a lot to write, but I don’t want to bore you guys, with my love story for food, so I will give you a few quick must haves, that I believe one must never miss out on, and if has done so…trust me you don’t know what you are missing in life.

A few must haves:
1. Domino’s Cheese Burst Pizza (well all the toppings are god, however my favorite is the Mexican green wave)
2. No. 2 on my list is my recent discovery, the Veg and Cottage Cheese Cupwich at Dunkin Donuts. Well, I happen to try this at the inauguration day where I was waiting for over 5 hours. Only to collect the goodies :P
Falafel actually is to be on the top of the list, for you have no idea how much I like them but since the outlets are all shut I really wonder where you can get them In Mumbai (Do let me know down in the comments section if you know of any Authentic Lebanese Joints, would be keen on trying it out)
3. Lemon Tarts at Le 15, although they would pinch your pocket a little but they are totally worth trying. Okay so here is how it goes- I see those little tarts (rare to find though, they are very often over at Le 15), I run to get them looking around ensuring there is no one before me buying them and when I have finally got them it’s just me and the tart. (Yumm.. Yumm)
4. Triple Schezwan from Saiban is also a must have. This I have been eating very often as its right below my work place. The Non-Veg and Veg are equally tasty and filling.
5. Strawberry Milkshake at Bachelors, Charni Road is heaven! Something that I never miss out on when in Town.  I also recommend you have the Strawberry Cream at Haji Ali.
6. To cut my list short, I want to lastly mention the Vada Pav outside Mithibai College, with the Garlic Chutney and extra butter.

So, that’s about it in my must have list! I will be back soon, with more Blog Posts.
Till then, keep reading and commenting.



2 comments:

  1. Wow Blogistaa! Very well put together. Surely going to try them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to mention the name of the person who accompanied you whenever you had cheese burst pizza specially green wave.

    ReplyDelete