Tuesday 8 July 2014

HELLO ALL :)

Well guys, I am aware that, this post would probably be the decider of how good my blogs are going to be and whether you would all want to read them or not..
So having that in mind, I am here on the 8th of July, yes the date is important because it is exactly after 4 months of my sister convincing me to write a blog that I finally made up my mind to do this. Not that I was convinced easily as you see  I took 4 months only to decide if I really wanted to write. Blame it on my laziness or more so I was not very convinced with the idea that people are  really here to read each others blogs. I mean we are all  so busy today with our routine life and I myself hardly find time between work and studies, to do anything apart than food..and movies.. This is something I don't miss out on! (Did I forget to mention Shopping? Opps! The retail therapy never goes wrong) Well coming back to my opinion about blogs I was not quite sure if people would really want to read my opinion and my writings. I was only amazed after reading a few blogs myself and understood what a great platform it is for self expression and how we have individuals who really appreciate this! Trust me you, its not easy to write and have that what they call an (x) factor in your writing, which attracts people to read what you write.

Food lover, is what I would say in my first introduction. My first love is and always will be food! Sorry boys I know you feel cheated now ;) Okay so I am munching a packet of Lays even while writing this. And I get nightmares that Le15 lemon tarts are over yet again. (Totally recommended!)
Moving further we all love watching movies, and I am no different (I mean I am a typical Romantic movie Buff), No way that I would miss out on watching our KJO movies...not that I miss any opportunity to watch a Thriller or Horror movie, only with a condition of having to indulge myself into the love of Nachos with cheesy dip. So yes, Movies is second therapy (First always being Shopping) that works best, when in doubt where to hang around or the Post Exam Celebration (What a Stress Buster).

Born to Shop, but forced to work (Hope my Boss is not reading this). Yes like any other girl, I love shopping and can never get enough of what I have. (I am a girl with a closet full...with a closet full of nothing....) I mean I am the one you see waiting in long queues, of Mid Night Shopping...I am sure I don't need to explain my love for shopping any further. From the high end Brands to my Nukar shopping, I love them all.

Well guys this is a small attempt that I have made today to write, hope you all enjoyed reading it and will come back with your comments on my FIRST ENTRY TO THE BLOGGING WORLD. 

Do come back to read my upcoming posts, till then Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment