Wednesday 21 October 2015

REAL TOGETHERNESS


The moment I hear the word togetherness, I think that the real essence of togetherness is lost in the modern society. Blame it on the mobile phones, laptops, IPad and the list goes on or blame it on the influence of the western culture that the entire concept of togetherness is lost.

There are hardly times when we think of having a get- together with family as we are so busy with work and our social life that we do not think it’s important to connect with family anymore. When I got an opportunity to pen down my thoughts on real togetherness, prompt came this idea of spending time with my family on some hill station in the arms of Mother Nature.

This in my opinion is a superb way in which we can all bond together and stay away from all the hustles of the city life and also when I tell this idea to my family I will make sure that everybody decides to keep their phones and all their gadgets back at home. I would strictly tell of them to not carry any of it as according to me it spoils the idea of togetherness. This is because we all get lost in the technological world and then we are not able to give time, and I mean quality time to each other.

Well, I plan to take this time of togetherness and so called vacation break this Diwali, where I plan to go away from the city lights and the artificial decorations, because I believe in celebrating this time with my family on a beautiful hill station, where the natural day light will be our Diwali lights and the bird songs will be the Diwali crackers. I personally am a nature loving person, and I believe there is nothing more beautiful than the beauty of the almighty.

We plan to go to this place with my family, where we will indulge in some fun activities that we never get a chance to do in our busy work schedules. Right from Mountain Climbing to River Rafting, it is all going to be part of our plan. The reason why we also chose Diwali as an occasion to take this trip is because, well we will live a society where we cannot afford of take vacations and leaves from work. And hence this time of the year felt the perfect time to do it. With my Mom’s home-made food to long night train travels it will all be a fun trip, where the real essence of togetherness and love will be cherished. Times like these always bring in more love and joy in the family where we truly connect to each other. Well, this is my little contribution towards planning a time of real togetherness with my family.

Video- 


No comments:

Post a Comment