Friday 1 January 2016

OFFICE BONDS

This one is dedicated to all my office besties or rather should I just say besties. I mean why tag them as only office besties because they have been there beyond the office cubicles. Well, they say one cannot make friends at office or colleagues at work place are only there because of work and that one must disclose nothing to them about yourself or the real you.
They also say never open all your cards in the open before your office colleagues. Cards?? Seriously, I mean are we playing TEEN PATI or are we discussing my Janam Patri! Well, I personally never understood the concept of keeping a dual personality as they call. I am who I am and if people accept me the way I am then fine else they are free to walk out of my life and so I always believed and still believe in the concept of being myself and keeping myself open to meeting new people and making new friend even if it is meant to be the most bitchy place.

Well as I promised, this post is dedicated to my besties whom I met at my work place, I will strictly stick to that and tell you more about how it all started and how we developed a bond that they call friendship! It was my first day at work and I was very easily and openly accepted by Charlies Angel’s! From lunch breaks to after lunch walks we just blended very well and I was soon one of the angels of the group. :-P

While few moved on to other work assignment the rest still remained intact and in fact the bond between us just grew stronger by each passing day. Lunch was now at Tiffins and spontaneous delivery orders from Theobroma’s. The office time out sessions were the best for us to spend more time after work and indulge in some selfies.

By now Charlies Angels were dropping in number and we soon became PJS, Pakao Jokes as what some may call it. We have our own reasons for the group name, which is better undisclosed at this platform. PJS didn’t grow in number but the bond in them was like never before. They changed the definition of work colleagues and became a gossip among the tinsel town of office.

We tagged around after office for movies, to shopping to instant lunch plans, to random coffee shop conversations. And this just made PJS more and more stronger in their unity. We literally felt the pain of each other, if one was down the other would make sure they do all to cheer. We sang to each other, the kiddish talks, the washroom gossips, the endless selfies, the poses. The list was long….

Well, to cut short my post, as I can go on writing about PJS and their bond. I would just say, PJS’s has now parted ways to move for better prospects but the friendship that grew within the office has moved beyond the horizons and glass doors of office. Because we have now made what they call in the truest form FRIENDSHIP.


PJS – I love you guys for all your support! You have been the greatest strength at work! And this post is a small dedication to our long live friendship!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing Girl.. Love you too 💕😙

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Girl.. Love you too 💕😙

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv uuuu... n cheers to pjs��

    ReplyDelete